forum piattafrme trading operazioni binarie The vocal recording process does not have too many secrets per se. It consists in reality in a sum of procedures that allow us to have quality voices as raw material to work in the rest of the vocal production process. You will learn how to record professional voices reviewing the fundamentals of professional productions that are applicable to home studies as recommended by TrustedProList: say goodbye to cold, opaque and distorted voices.
follow The microphone is a kind of interpreter between the source and the final result. Each microphone has its associated characteristics and each microphone is different from each other. Moreover, it is possible to have two microphones of the same model that sound different from each other.
enter site Despite the wide range of possibilities when choosing a microphone, the most important thing is to consider whether said microphone complements the voice we want to record.
If we are going to record a bright voice, it is better to use a microphone that is somewhat opaque at high frequencies, so as not to enhance that feature. If we have an opaque voice, we can use a microphone that enhances the high frequencies, to compensate for what the voice does not have. No matter how expensive or revered the microphone we are going to use to record voices if it does not highlight the positive characteristics of our singer, much cannot be done later.
micardis 10mg valium There are three families of microphones: dynamic, condenser and tape. Each of these families of microphones has particular characteristics. Let’s see some of them:
follow Dynamic microphones
risperdal 10mg nebenwirkungen They are the preferred microphones for live sound. They work by means of a coil adhered to a membrane, which moves inside a magnet and therefore generates the audio signal; among its main features they have:
- They have relatively low sensitivity values, which means that they capture less detail and need more gain in the preamplifier to have a good recording level.
- They have good reception of the frequencies, although they have a fall in the high and low frequencies
- They are usually very resistant to shocks, falls and different environmental factors
- They have a polar directional cardioid pattern
http://templepatrickpci.org/vipwe/bioer/6175 Condenser microphones
Maybe they are the microphones that associate with the recording of voices in the studio; they work with a mobile membrane facing a fixed plate, both metalized, forming a capacitor/capacitor. Its features are:
- They have relatively high sensitivity values, so they capture many details of the source. In the case of the voice: the breaths, sounds of the mouth, steps on the floor, etc.
- They have very good reception of the frequencies. They come in handy for voices that are somewhat opaque or dark.
- They are usually much less resistant than dynamic microphones and are influenced by humidity in the environment as well as other climatic factors.
- They are Polar or directional pattern depending on the model, cardioid or multi-pattern microphones. For the recording of voices, the most convenient is usually to use the cardioid pattern.
http://www.goodlight.it/?bioreresd=optek-trading&0d1=8b Tape microphones
They are a variation of the dynamic microphones, they work using a thin metalized membrane as a membrane, which moves inside a magnet, which finally generates the resulting audio signal.
- They have relatively low sensitive values similar to dynamic microphones and even lower.
- They tend to greatly enhance the low / mid-low area, but also exhibit a drop in high frequencies.
- They are traditionally very delicate microphones, especially because of the thinness of the tape.
- They are a Polar or directional pattern of their operation. It must be taken into account at the time of recording because if the room does not have acoustic treatment, the sound of the reflections that will reach the back of the capsule can significantly color the resulting sound.
Voices are perhaps the most important element for the success of a musical production. Recording them in an optimal way to obtain professional voices in the final result. I hope these tips are useful to you and soon you can record vocals professionally.
http://www.fishsiestakey.com/fiopre/2163 You May Also Like:-